Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Business Cards

Business cards may not seem like a necessary topic to cover. Anyone can tell you that every business operator should have personalized cards printed to hand out to clients, customers and associates. When starting a business you will want to keep all of your expenses at a minimum.  Business cards can get costly, as I discovered first hand.  To offset the expense I built  (designed from templates)  and ordered my own business cards online. When I received the cards I was amazed at their quality and appearance. The cards arrived quickly and there were plenty of them. I designed and purchased my cards at  http://www.overnightprints.com/  . I ordered 100 Premium Cards. The cost of the cards was less than $20. After shipping was added the total cost for the glossy front cards was less than $30. I have reordered from the company many times since receiving my first box of cards.


I am not affiliated with Overnight prints in anyway. I do not reap any financial benefit from steering readers to the company. I have made specific mention of Overnight prints for the sole purpose of providing you - the future textbook business owner - with an economically sound option for  acquiring a valuable tool you will need for success.