Thursday, December 29, 2011

How Big Can You Grow Your Textbook Business?

As previously stated I operate what I consider to be a small to medium sized textbook business. I have no employees and do all of the work involved with the business myself. Other book businesses that I know of have multiple employees and make 5 to 6 times the money that I do. My point is that you can grow your book business to the size you are most comfortable with. Or you can stay relatively small as I have decided to do. I like having free time to go to the beach, cycle, exercise and generally spend most of my days pursuing my interest instead of working all of the time. You, on the other hand, may decide to go for the big paydays instead. There is nothing wrong with that. In the online textbook business you can write your own check, so to speak.